Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving you the best value

I believe that honesty is the best policy, and i also believe that nobody should pay an arm and a leg just to maintain good health.

I believe that good health should be affordable and with Supplement Mamashop, I strive to give the best value you can afford. Prices that you see is what you pay for, no funny marketing to charge you more and my mark up is extremely low, no high markups then heavy discounts - the costing is based upon transport, my time and work for bringing in the supplements.

I too hate pesky hard selling and deceptive marketing, I will match cent for cent to bring the best value to your prices and if i cannot match it, i will recommend you a shop to get it - no questions asked.

If you do find a place locally in Singapore, be it online or in a retail shop which sells the same product at a cheaper price let me know - Give me a link to the product or take a photo of the price tag and where did you find it.

Also if you have bought from me and wish to sample a product, let me know and i will give you free samples before you buy. Buying lemons is something I hate too and I don't wish it to happen to my customers with my business practices as everyone's body react differently to each product.

All of the products I've selected are tested personally by me, I'm a firm believer of practicing what i preach because I like to know the products i'm reselling for the potency and best dosing protocols for the best results.

If you need advice on how to supplement your life, feel free to email - bodyblitzz@gmail.com and I will advise you accordingly - rest assured, no hard sell but giving you the best value.

No comments:

Post a Comment